Netherlands Embassy in Dakar Senegal
It is our pleasure to announce that there will be a new deadline for the NFP tailor-made training programme on 1 February 2016. Co-funding is appreciated, but for this call it is not compulsory. All interested can submit an application or a joint proposal together with a Dutch training provider.
|Address||Dutch Embassy Dakar 37, Rue Jacques Bugnicourt Dakar Senegal|
+221 33 829 21 21
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
The Netherlands is part of the Schengen Area. Countries in the Schengen Area require visitors who are nationals of certain non-EU countries to obtain a visa that allows them to enter the Schengen Area.
December 21, 2015 The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs has decided that documents from Senegal, The Gambia, Guinea and Guinea-Bissau will no longer be legalized by neither the Embassy at Dakar, nor by the Honorary Consulates.
November 4, 2015 As of now all telephonic and electronic questions about procedures concerning visa requests, Dutch passports, legalization of consular appointments will be treated by our colleagues of the 24/7 Call-center. This call-center, which is situated in The Hague in the Netherlands, is reachable 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for a better service.
- Netherlands elected to UN Human Rights Council
- Announcement by the King’s Office
- Speech Timmersmans in Security Counsil
- Air disaster in Ukraine
- European Parliamentary Elections 2014: voting by Dutch nationals abroad
- New passports and ID cards for adults valid for 10 years
- NFP II Tailor-Made Training programme
- Dutch ambassadors back home for a few days
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs faces far-reaching budget cuts
- Peace Palace celebrates 100 years as symbol of peace and justice
- Prince Friso passed away
- Property for sale