Netherlands Embassy in Dakar Senegal
It is our pleasure to announce a new call for the NFP tailor-made training Programme for 1st February 2017. This call is open to applications from requesting organizations in NFP countries and to joint proposals of requesting organizations in NFP countries together with Dutch training providers.
|Address||Dutch Embassy Dakar 37, Rue Jacques Bugnicourt Dakar Senegal|
+221 33 829 21 21
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
The Netherlands is part of the Schengen Area. Countries in the Schengen Area require visitors who are nationals of certain non-EU countries to obtain a visa that allows them to enter the Schengen Area.
September 28, 2016 This morning the families of the victims of the MH17 disaster were briefed by the Joint Investigation Team on the initial findings of the criminal investigation into the downing of flight MH17. These findings concern the weapon used to down flight MH17, the location from which it was fired and the Buk missile system’s route of transport.
September 13, 2016 We are pleased to announce two interesting courses for professionals working in higher education and outreach, agricultural research and agribusiness. These courses are highly valued by participants.
- Koenders: migration talks in West Africa must lead to agreements before the end of 2016
- Koenders to travel to Mali, Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire to discuss migration
- Advisory referendum – reaction Dutch government
- Koenders to conduct dialogue for EU with Mali, Senegal and Ghana on approach to migration
- Temporary longer processing time of Netherlands travel documents application
- Schengen-Visa news
- End of legalisations for certain contries
- Beter consular service to clients of the Dutch Embassy
- Netherlands elected to UN Human Rights Council
- Announcement by the King’s Office
- Speech Timmersmans in Security Counsil
- Air disaster in Ukraine