Netherlands Embassy in Dakar Senegal
The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) promote capacity building by providing training and education for professionals. Nuffic is responsible for the management of the NFP.
|Address||Dutch Embassy Dakar 37, Rue Jacques Bugnicourt Dakar Senegal|
+221 33 829 21 21 -
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
The Netherlands is part of the Schengen Area. Countries in the Schengen Area require visitors who are nationals of certain non-EU countries to obtain a visa that allows them to enter the Schengen Area.
October 7, 2015 Unfortunately our passport and visa appointment system is temporarily unavailable due to a restructuring of our website. We are aware of the problem and are currently working on it. Please try again from Friday 9th October. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause. The consular section
October 21, 2014 The Kingdom of the Netherlands was today elected to the Human Rights Council for the 2015-2017 period by the UN General Assembly. Foreign minister Bert Koenders welcomes the Netherlands’ membership of the council. ‘What happened today underlines the importance the Netherlands places on human rights worldwide,’ said the minister.
- Announcement by the King’s Office
- Speech Timmersmans in Security Counsil
- Air disaster in Ukraine
- European Parliamentary Elections 2014: voting by Dutch nationals abroad
- New passports and ID cards for adults valid for 10 years
- NFP II Tailor-Made Training programme
- Dutch ambassadors back home for a few days
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs faces far-reaching budget cuts
- Peace Palace celebrates 100 years as symbol of peace and justice
- Prince Friso passed away
- Property for sale
- Congratulate the Royal Couple!