Netherlands Embassy in Dakar Senegal
It is our pleasure to announce that there will be a new deadline for the NFP tailor-made training programme on 1 February 2016. Co-funding is appreciated, but for this call it is not compulsory. All interested can submit an application or a joint proposal together with a Dutch training provider.
|Address||Dutch Embassy Dakar 37, Rue Jacques Bugnicourt Dakar Senegal|
+221 33 829 21 21
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
The Netherlands is part of the Schengen Area. Countries in the Schengen Area require visitors who are nationals of certain non-EU countries to obtain a visa that allows them to enter the Schengen Area.
April 28, 2016 The Dutch Repatriation and Departure Service of the Ministry of Security and Justice, on behalf of all ERIN partner countries, has launched a tender for a public contract for counselling and referral services to returnees who return to their countries of origin.
April 18, 2016 Minister of Foreign Affairs Bert Koenders has concluded an agreement on migration in Côte d’Ivoire, following talks with President Alassane Ouattara, Minister of Foreign Affairs Albert Mabri, Minister of Defence Alain-Richard Donwahi and Minister for the Promotion of Youth Sidi Touré. In the agreement the Ivorians have promised, among other things, to promote the return of failed migrants by issuing more travel documents. This is the third such agreement in a row, following on from similar meetings earlier this week in Mali and Ghana.
- Koenders to travel to Mali, Ghana and Côte d’Ivoire to discuss migration
- Advisory referendum – reaction Dutch government
- Koenders to conduct dialogue for EU with Mali, Senegal and Ghana on approach to migration
- Temporary longer processing time of Netherlands travel documents application
- Schengen-Visa news
- End of legalisations for certain contries
- Beter consular service to clients of the Dutch Embassy
- Netherlands elected to UN Human Rights Council
- Announcement by the King’s Office
- Speech Timmersmans in Security Counsil
- Air disaster in Ukraine
- European Parliamentary Elections 2014: voting by Dutch nationals abroad