Netherlands Embassy in Dakar Senegal
The Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) promote capacity building by providing training and education for professionals. Nuffic is responsible for the management of the NFP.
|Address||Dutch Embassy Dakar 37, Rue Jacques Bugnicourt Dakar Senegal|
(+221) 33-829 21 21
Residents from Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau and Senegal can apply for their visa at the Netherlands embassy in Dakar.
April 20, 2015 The Embassy will be closed on Monday, April 27 (King's Day - NL), Friday, May 1 (Labour Day - SN) and Tuesday, May 5 (Liberation Day - NL).
October 21, 2014 The Kingdom of the Netherlands was today elected to the Human Rights Council for the 2015-2017 period by the UN General Assembly. Foreign minister Bert Koenders welcomes the Netherlands’ membership of the council. ‘What happened today underlines the importance the Netherlands places on human rights worldwide,’ said the minister.
- Announcement by the King’s Office
- Speech Timmersmans in Security Counsil
- Air disaster in Ukraine
- European Parliamentary Elections 2014: voting by Dutch nationals abroad
- New passports and ID cards for adults valid for 10 years
- NFP II Tailor-Made Training programme
- Dutch ambassadors back home for a few days
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs faces far-reaching budget cuts
- Peace Palace celebrates 100 years as symbol of peace and justice
- Prince Friso passed away
- Property for sale
- Congratulate the Royal Couple!