Netherlands Embassy in Dakar Senegal
It is our pleasure to announce that there will be a new deadline for the NFP tailor-made training programme on 1 February 2016. Co-funding is appreciated, but for this call it is not compulsory. All interested can submit an application or a joint proposal together with a Dutch training provider.
|Address||Dutch Embassy Dakar 37, Rue Jacques Bugnicourt Dakar Senegal|
+221 33 829 21 21
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
The Netherlands is part of the Schengen Area. Countries in the Schengen Area require visitors who are nationals of certain non-EU countries to obtain a visa that allows them to enter the Schengen Area.
October 21, 2014 The Kingdom of the Netherlands was today elected to the Human Rights Council for the 2015-2017 period by the UN General Assembly. Foreign minister Bert Koenders welcomes the Netherlands’ membership of the council. ‘What happened today underlines the importance the Netherlands places on human rights worldwide,’ said the minister.
October 17, 2014 The Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr Frans Timmermans, has requested His Majesty the King to discharge him from his duties as Minister of Foreign Affairs as of today, 17 October 2014.
- Speech Timmersmans in Security Counsil
- Air disaster in Ukraine
- European Parliamentary Elections 2014: voting by Dutch nationals abroad
- New passports and ID cards for adults valid for 10 years
- NFP II Tailor-Made Training programme
- Dutch ambassadors back home for a few days
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs faces far-reaching budget cuts
- Peace Palace celebrates 100 years as symbol of peace and justice
- Prince Friso passed away
- Property for sale
- Congratulate the Royal Couple!
- Speech by H.M. the Queen